Friday, May 9, 2008

Gearing up for a busy weekend

We are going to have a marathon road trip this weekend, and we wouldn't trade it for anything. We are leaving tonight for New Braunfels, Sunshine Kids is sponsoring a weekend full of fun at Schlitterbahn. Riley is so excited, the girl LOVES water...so this will be right up her alley. Then Sunday we will head to Arlington to watch Shelby graduate from college, hard to believe my baby sister is all grown up...it actually makes me feel kind of old. Shelby's fiance, Justin, will graduate Saturday. Way to go Shelb and Justin...we are so proud of you!! Sunday night we will then head to Houston for Riley's clinic appointment Monday. Hayden is going to stay in Hallettsville with Nani and Papo for the weekend, there is no way I am running after that wild man all weekend...he is full throttle non-stop. Josh and I will have a lot of make-up trips to take Hayden on when he gets a little older, poor guy gets left out of everything.

We also wanted to wish all of you a Happy Mother's Day. We definitely would not be where we are without my Mom and Mary. They have been our life savers, and our rocks. We love you both, and there is no way we will ever be able to say thank you enough.

Have a great weekend, everyone!! Take a few naps for us!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari
You do not know me but you may have heard of me. My name is Lisa and I am engaged to Josh's friend Troy Schindler, I just wanted to say how proud I am of Riley, I try to read her blog everyday. Your family is so strong and as a mother all I can say is god bless you!!! I pray that everything continues to go well with Riley and I hope you all enjoy your weekend even though it will be exhausting. If there is ever anything we can do to help out please let us know.
Lisa