Sorry for the lack of updates, but there hasn't been anything to update on...which is a very good thing!! Riley is doing great, and getting excited for summer to start. She's at the point where she likes school, but is getting tired of going...she informed us she only has 2 more letters to learn and then school is over. They went over the letter X last week, so now she says "Y and Z and then we are free!!" Where does she come up with this stuff?
So, that's all I got...nothing really blog-worthy, but I felt bad for not writing last week. Hope you all have a great week, and I will work on getting some new pictures up. Riley's Bees were out in full force for Hallettsville's Relay for Life last weekend, so I need to post those pictures.
Happy Monday!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Sometimes, boring is good...
Posted by Kari at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for the post! I was about to start complaining about the lack of post from my fello bloggers. I'm depending on you girls to keep me entertained! JK, looking forward to the pictures.
Post a Comment