Today is Riley's check-up day at the Cancer Clinic, and it also happens to be her procedure day. So, as we sit here waiting for her turn in the procedure room I was doing a little web surfing and discovered two things that make this momma very happy. Gap & Old Navy (where I love to shop online) are having their Give & Get Campaign, where you get to shop with a 30% off coupon and they will give some of the proceeds to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. It's a win-win for everyone!! Just click on the link below, and shop away...well, the campaign doesn't really start until Thursday so just pick out what you want and then Thursday you can shop away!!
Give & Get Campaign
In the meantime, I will sit here feeling sorry for myself...I am STARVING, but can't eat until after Riley has her spinal tap. Yes, she is also STARVING but seems to be handling it way better than I am.
This sweet girl is!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment