Things around here have been nice and quiet, which means nothing really blog-worthy has happened. But then my Mom sent me some pictures of the kids playing in the ice last weekend...and as I was loading them to my computer, I discovered some pictures from New Years Eve that I never shared. We had a very low-key NYE with friends and family at Uncle Dale & Aunt Carol's camphouse...filled with guitar hero, farkle, and fireworks. It was a great way to start of a great new year!!
It's moments like these that make you wonder...is she loving her brother, or preparing to put him in a head lock? My vote is on the latter...just look at that mischievous little grin of hers!
But then Hayden lets her decorate his face with Dora stickers, and all is right with the world.
Little Miss Jans had to go and get all grown up on us...she is such a sweet & happy little girl.
Riley & Rylee
Now for the pictures my Mom sent me...the kids were there this past weekend, and had fun playing with the icey lake. Hayden informed me he made a stick go ice skating, but at first I thought he said he made a FISH go ice skating...wouldn't that have been a great story!!
Hayden is a little obsessed with all things deer related...so I feel pretty certain that he and Pops were reading about "big bucks". He looks so sweet and innocent...ha!


0 comments:
Post a Comment