
Riley finally got unhooked from Oscar late yesterday afternoon. She celebrated by making a few rounds in the Flinstone's car. Good times!! We are still waiting on the latest lab results, but the doctor's are fairly certain she will need one more transfusion of platelets before we go. They say it will be late afternoon before we get discharged...just as long as it is today, I don't care what time. So, we sit and we wait. Right now Riley and daddy are taking a little snooze in the bed, and I think I am not far behind them.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Friday, October 26th - Sitting and Waiting
Posted by Kari at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Kari....I talked to your mom (3 p.m.) and she says y'all are still there. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Give Riley kisses from Dede! Love you!
It's midnight now and I am hoping and praying that all went well this afternoon and that you are home safe and sound. I love you all.....Dede
I must agree, steroid are EVIL. They make the sanest of people barking mad! The steroids must be a necessary evil, but they have a most alarming effect. I check in a couple of times a week to track your progress through the swamp. You are coping wonderfully well. Beating yourself up is not a form of exercise :) Lean Cuisine macaroni and cheese has a lower sodium content and is ready in 4 minutes...Hang in there. Houston signing off now.
Post a Comment