Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here is a slideshow from Sunday's drive-thru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shorty said
I am so glad to here things are better. The slide show was a treat to watch. The little princess is still pretty as ever. God Bless You All!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good things do come to those who wait. To be able to view a slide show and see the babies faces is a joy. Hang tuff you and yours. He's still in the Blessing business. Working Miracles is His profession. I Love You guys sooooo much. Josh and Kari my hat is off to the both of you as young parents. May God continue to bless and keep you both in perfect peace and may He also give you the strength to see you through these trials and tribulations. Please tell little Mr. I shorty said hello. MUCH LOVE

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikas.
Just checking out Rileys site. It's great. Im glad to here she is doing good since we last saw her. Paige is feeling better so both our little darlings are doing good. Im sad that we are all having to go through this but Im glad we have each other. I'll be checking in on my little cheetoh eating girl. Lots of love the Haas's