Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer is coming to an end


Another week has come and gone...I think I will always be amazed at how fast time is flying by. Riley has been doing fantastic, enjoying her last bit of summer vacation. Tomorrow she starts school...can you believe it?! I am still a little in denial about my baby girl being old enough to go to Pre-K...but she is going whether I am ready or not. Riley is super excited about school, and cannot wait for tomorrow morning to come. We'll see if she's changed her tune once I wake her up bright and early in the morning.

Wednesday is Riley's next clinic appointment. She is scheduled for a spinal tap, chemo in her port, and we get to begin another 5 day round of steroids. Isn't her teacher in for a special treat...first week of school and all. I'll keep you posted...
We had a good time fishing one night last week with Josh's cousins Reid and Hayes...Riley even caught a couple of fish. Good times!!

Waiting on the big one

Riley's big catch!!

Reid-o's big catch

Hayes' big catch

Hayden trying to hook a cow patty



0 comments: