So precious! Just want you to know that Riley is in my prayers every day. I stand amazed at the sudden development of a family I would have never dreamed of being a part of pre-August 25, 2008. If someone would have told me that Jonathan had Leukemia on August 24, I would have thought they were crazy. Thank you for sharing Riley's story. Without having ever met your family, the commonality we and so many others share is a very powerful bond. God's blessing showered on you all.
Now 5 years old and headstrong as ever, Riley is bravely battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Diagnosed on October 22, 2007, it's been an adventure we never imagined taking -- but, one that's made us stronger as a family. Thanks for joining us on this journey with our sassy brown-eyed first born that we love so much!
"Children with cancer are like candles in the wind who accept the possibility that they are in danger of being extinguished by a gust of wind from nowhere and yet, they flicker and dance to remain alive, their brilliance challenges the darkness and dazzles those of us who watch their light"
1 comments:
So precious! Just want you to know that Riley is in my prayers every day. I stand amazed at the sudden development of a family I would have never dreamed of being a part of pre-August 25, 2008. If someone would have told me that Jonathan had Leukemia on August 24, I would have thought they were crazy. Thank you for sharing Riley's story. Without having ever met your family, the commonality we and so many others share is a very powerful bond. God's blessing showered on you all.
Post a Comment