We hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled day...we love you more than we love ice cream!!


We also want to say Happy Veteran's Day, and thank you to all the Veterans out there.
We hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled day...we love you more than we love ice cream!!


Posted by Kari at 8:42 AM
2 comments:
Happy belated Birthday, Josh! Hope it was a good one! Thanks for letting us borrow Kari for the baby shower. She was a huge help, as were all the girls! I know y'all missed her there. Hope to see all of you at Thanksgiving! Hugs and kisses to the kiddos!! Love you all........Dede
Josh, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed you as a biology student and how much I pray for your sweet little girl. I know that you are a wonderful father for your two children. God bless your entire family. Marilyn Thibodeaux
Post a Comment