Monday, June 2, 2008

Is it hot enough for everyone?!

Nothing new to report here. Riley just finished her monthly 5 day round on steroids...and all I have to say is WOW. This was 5 of the toughest days to date. I'm not sure why this round affected her mood more than any other, but it did a number on our princess. Nothing would make her happy, and she could never quite figure out what it was she was hungry for. Fortunately for me, I got to skip out on the last 2 days to head to Arlington for some of Shelby's wedding showers. Poor Nani was left to try and tame the beast. But, the good news is we are done for this month and things should start to return to normal...for the most part. We are all looking forward to not traveling to Houston as much, although it does mean I have to start working 5 days a week again...I'll admit I got a little spoiled on that end. I think I can manage, though.

I know most of you who read this page also check in on Paige's site...but in case you don't, Paige found out some great news last week. She is in remission!! The chemo is working and thankfully for her this means her next round of chemo won't be as harsh as the first one. I believe she should be going in either this week or next for her 2nd round, but I could be wrong on that. Please continue to pray that the chemo continues working for both Riley and Paige...we want our babies to stay healthy and continue to enjoy the summer heat.

Enjoy your week everyone!!

0 comments: