Yesterday was Pops' birthday...so let's just pretend like I am on top of things and had this posted yesterday morning. Happy Birthday Pops!! We hope you have a fantabulous day! The kids called him when we were in the car on the way to school...Hayden even attempted his version of the happy birthday song, that was quite hilarious. I'm not sure Pops even knew what he was saying, but it's the thought that counts. Thank you Pops for all you do for us...we love you!!
Things have been trucking along around here. Riley had her blood counts checked this week, and everything was good. Her white count was low at 1.7, but her ANC was 935...so they weren't too worried. I am currently waiting for Dr. Dreyer to call me back, she is trying to schedule Riley's port replacement surgery. She's hoping it will be in 2 weeks when we return for the next clinic appointment...that way we can do everything at one time. We shall see, though. Have a great weekend!!

P.S. I have the best big sister a girl could have. She rocks!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment