A couple weekends ago, the kids and I rode with Josh to fill some feeders at his deer lease. Riley and Hayden were so excited to go see the deer and other animals...so excited, in fact, that this is how they enjoyed the first few stops -

They finally woke up in time to fill the last feeder, and got to spread some corn for the deer to come and eat -


This past Thursday was Open House at Riley's school. She enjoyed showing us her classroom, and Hayden enjoyed playing in her cubbie -



This is Riley with her teacher, Mrs. Bludau (pronounced Blue-duh, for all you city folk)

Playing on the trampoline at Nana and Pops' house...their favorite thing to do! Riley even said she wishes she could buy 100 trampolines


Aren't they so cute...and check out all this hair Riley has been sporting!!

Nana and Pops got a new puppy, Molly, for Christmas...and she and Riley are best buds!!

Have you guys ever read the book Pinkalicious? In the book, the little girl eats too many pink cupcakes, and when she wakes up the next day she is all pink. She calls herself Pinkerbell, and Pinkerella...here is our own version of Pinkerbell. Riley is so pinkalicious, we could just eat her up!!





This is Riley with her teacher, Mrs. Bludau (pronounced Blue-duh, for all you city folk)

Playing on the trampoline at Nana and Pops' house...their favorite thing to do! Riley even said she wishes she could buy 100 trampolines


Aren't they so cute...and check out all this hair Riley has been sporting!!

Nana and Pops got a new puppy, Molly, for Christmas...and she and Riley are best buds!!

Have you guys ever read the book Pinkalicious? In the book, the little girl eats too many pink cupcakes, and when she wakes up the next day she is all pink. She calls herself Pinkerbell, and Pinkerella...here is our own version of Pinkerbell. Riley is so pinkalicious, we could just eat her up!!


Today, my Hubs and I have been married for 6 years. It is truly hard to believe that is has already been that long, but then I look at all we have accomplished as a married couple. We have 2 beautiful children (I'm not biased at all), and 1 of those is in the middle of beating Cancer. Not many young adults can say that, now can they?! So, Happy Anniversary to us!!
I found this picture while I was searching for pics of Josh and I...and wanted to post it, just because. This was the day after Hayden was born...SO CUTE!!


12 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys!!!! Kari, thank you for blessing us with one of the greatest son-in-laws and thank you both for two of the sweetest and most beautiful grandchildren! We love all of you guys.. Hard to believe it has been 6 years.. Here's to 60 more and many more beautiful little people.
Not sure about the name of that post..
supposed to say nana & pops
LOL @ mom above. Happy anniversary! Give josh a slap sandwich for me!
Make that two slap sandwiches! Hard to believe it was six years ago when Shelb tripped over the kneeling bar thingy in the middle of your ceremony. :-) Love you guys and can't imagine what life would be like without you and Ho-Shua and those two love bugs!! XXX-OOO's!!
Kari, my daughter, Amelia, loves "Pinkalicious"!! I think I pretty well have it memorized.
~Dana Pohler
I only tripped because stephanie put the kneely thing down on top of my dress.
Pinkalicious is a favorite at our house too! have a great week and happy anniversary.
karla
happy anniversary...
You two are a fiiiine looking couple. Congrats on six fun-filled years.
VB
Shelby....I can't believe you would blame that on me. You must be talking about some other Stephanie!
Happy Anniversary you guys! Where does the time go?!?! Its hard to believe Josh and I will be celebrating our 10 year class reunion this year...All I can figure out is we must have graduated high school at like 10 or something...
Sorry, forgot to sign my name...that last comment was from me - Kristin! I'm still new to all this blog business.
Post a Comment