Today our Riley-bee turns 4 years old!! That is so hard to believe...but so exciting. We celebrated at Nana and Pop's house yesterday afternoon...even crafted a birthday cake out of some leftover wedding cake. Riley thinks we baked it while she was sleeping...she'll never know. We will also celebrate Tuesday with Nani and Papo...a whole week of birthday celebrations!! We are now getting ready to leave for Houston for her doctor's appointment. She is scheduled to get Vincristine, and also start another 5 day round of steroids. I'm not sure if these are count dependent drugs, so depending on how her counts are today we may or may not do this.
The wedding was beautiful and fun . Naturally I did not get any pics on my camera, it was a very busy day. I'm sure someone got some and will send them my way, and I will post them. Hope everyone has a great week!!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Riley! I hope you have wonderful day and your appt goes well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL ANGEL GIRL
Lots and lots of presents for the lil angel girl. Enjoy it all even tomorrow. PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a little fighter you have become. All of God's Angels got favor with Him. Don't you have a story to tell!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses.
Happy Birthday Big 4 Year Old Girl! You were so pretty at the wedding! I got some good pictures of you! Have a fun day and I hope all goes well tomorrrow! I love you all! Dede
Thanks for sharing the birthday pics. You have one special sweetheart! I hope the wedding was great.
VB
http://erinbuenger.blogspot.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!!
Kari, thank you for following Kennedy's journey and for praying for her! I have you added to my reader now so I can follow you all and pray as well! Riley is beautiful!!! Sorry it took me so long, I've been settling back in!
I'll be back! :)
Renee & Kennedy
Post a Comment