Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're home!!

We got sprung from the big house around 3:30 this afternoon, and then got to sit in traffic for 2 hours. It was a special treat. We are now in Brenham at Nana and Pops' house getting ready for the big wedding this weekend...there's lots to be done. We are so thankful for all of your prayers and good wishes for Riley to be able to be the most beautiful flower girl you ever did see. I will post pictures next week. Until then...everyone have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! You're home! I am so excited that we get to see the beautiful flower girl walk down the aisle. I knew she could do it! How wonderful!!! See you tomorrow! WOOHOO!!! Love to all.....Dede

The Logan Clan said...

That is awesome she is home...glad she is doing better...can't wait to see pictures...tell your sis we are sorry we are going to miss the big day cause the hubby is laid up...loralyn

Sabrina said...

woohoo!! Arica (the groom's sister) called me last night and told me the good news. can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear it! Hope y'all have a wonderful time at the wedding!

Unknown said...

So glad to see Riley is home in time for the wedding! I'm sure she'll be beautiful and I hope that you guys stay out of the hospital!

Erin Boeer

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a great day!!!

Love... Nicole

Anonymous said...

Happpppppy Birthday dear Riley, Happy Birthday Day to you!!!!
Love,
Rylee Smolik
(and Ryan & LeeAnne too)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Riley was able to come home and be flower girl! I'm sure she was beautiful and felt like a little princess!! While I am commenting, I would also like to say Happy Birthday to the Little Lady!!!

Stay healthy...my prayers are still with you all!

~Keri