Today is Josh's birthday!! Riley is spending a few days at Nana's house getting pampered...so that left Hayden to help Daddy open his presents. He had a great time.
I went to Brenham yesterday to drop off Riley and pick up Hayden. Riley is doing about the same, she has her ups and downs. She had a good day today, though. I talked to my mom earlier, and they had gone to the park and went fishing. All kinds fo fun things. I am anxious to find out what the next phase of treatment will be. Hopefully the treatments will be spaced out more, so Riley will feel up to doing more of the things she loves to do...without being tired.
We also want to say Happy Veteran's Day, and thank you to all the veterans out there.
Have a great week!!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday,Josh! Looks like Hayden is happy to be home! Riley is going to be rotten after Nana's spoiling!! Hope it all goes well on Wednesday. Let me know if I can help! We look forward to visiting with everyone this Sunday! Love to all.....Dede
I wish I could be there all the time with you guys and help. I miss my Bee! You have amazing strength, my dear...along with my admiration and envy. Looks like you guys had a good time with birthday celebrations - looking forward to some more this weekend. I love you each.
Happy (almost) Birthday, Hayden James, big man!! I hope you have a fun day and a fun party! We'll for sure see you on Sunday and bring you a present!! Riley, I hope everything goes ok tomorrow. You are a beautiful, brave, strong girl, and it's going to get better. I can't wait to see all of you on Sunday!! I love you all!!..........Dede
Post a Comment