Kari, sorry i was a bad aunt and didn't make it to the hospital. I wound up in the ER with a kidney stone. I hope all of you are feeling better. Love to all....Dede
Kari,Just learned about your sweet daughter.Know you are in our prayers and thoughts.You are so very special to me.If I can do anything for you,please dont hesitate to call,979-451-0981.That seet Riley has the best mom and I know you are a great encourager/cheerleader for her,momma sue johnston
Now 5 years old and headstrong as ever, Riley is bravely battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Diagnosed on October 22, 2007, it's been an adventure we never imagined taking -- but, one that's made us stronger as a family. Thanks for joining us on this journey with our sassy brown-eyed first born that we love so much!
"Children with cancer are like candles in the wind who accept the possibility that they are in danger of being extinguished by a gust of wind from nowhere and yet, they flicker and dance to remain alive, their brilliance challenges the darkness and dazzles those of us who watch their light"
2 comments:
Kari, sorry i was a bad aunt and didn't make it to the hospital. I wound up in the ER with a kidney stone. I hope all of you are feeling better. Love to all....Dede
Kari,Just learned about your sweet daughter.Know you are in our prayers and thoughts.You are so very special to me.If I can do anything for you,please dont hesitate to call,979-451-0981.That seet Riley has the best mom and I know you are a great encourager/cheerleader for her,momma sue johnston
Post a Comment