Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fundraisers for Riley

For all you Brenhamites out there, here is the drive-thru fundraiser info for Riley. I'm not sure who all is involved with putting this together, but I do know it started with Mr. Joe Antkowiak and his high school co-op classes...Peggy Kramer and Barbara Kokemoor from Guaranty Bank quickly got on board, as well as Kristie Wensel from Bank of Brenham. I know there are more of you and I apologize for not being able to name you all...but thank you for all you are doing. The BBQ sandwich drive-thru will be on Monday, Feb. 11th at the VFW hall in Brenham from 4 to 6:30. The tickets are $5 and here is a list of just a few of the places you can get them - Bank of Brenham, any of the BISD campuses, the BISD tax office, LEAP, BISD Central Office, Tarlton Supply, MIC, Dan's Meat Market, Brenham Clinic, Tootsie's and Guaranty Bank. We do have a clinic appointment in Houston that day, but will come through Brenham on the way home...so be looking for us, we would love to say thank you in person.

For all you Hallettsvillians out there, there is a drive-thru scheduled in Hallettsville at the KC Hall on Sunday, April 13th. Details to follow as I have them.

Thank you, thank you everyone for all of your support and prayers. We will never be able to express how much this means to us. It is a very awesome and humbling experience.

Josh and Kari

0 comments: